Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/1/24

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank fook for that.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yes - clear penalty for un'appy 'ammers right at the end. And VAR didn't even review it. Sheff Utd's pen also highly debatable.

What a shame.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least its worked in our favour, but so ridiculous it wasn't even reviewed - madness!
Of course it was reviewed, why would you think it wasn't?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Of course it was reviewed, why would you think it wasn't?
Err because there wasn't a split second pause in play. I'm sure they looked very quickly and concluded nope, but thesedays we're used to 5 min stopages for the must minor of touches in the box - this was a rugby tackle!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Err because there wasn't a split second pause in play. I'm sure they looked very quickly and concluded nope, but thesedays we're used to 5 min stopages for the must minor of touches in the box - this was a rugby tackle!
So it was reviewed then.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Quite. There was no pause. Absolutely no way did they have time to review it. Sheff Utd took the free kick and then the ref blew for full-time.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Unlucky, but you could say the same for many 100/1+ type accumulators when one leg lets you down. Had it happen many times! Funnily enough I would have thought that leg was the most likely winner. Better luck next time mate.
Maybe I’ll stick to 45/1+ in future 😂👍

IMG_7870.jpeg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes - clear penalty for un'appy 'ammers right at the end. And VAR didn't even review it. Sheff Utd's pen also highly debatable.

What a shame.
Can't believe that Michael Salisbury has made a mistake

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
How on earth are West Ham 6th? They’re a horrible watch. They spend massive money, massive wages and yet they still play dirgeball,
Kudus.

Bummer he didn't sign for us instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here