Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 2-3/12/23

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I use OPTA website but not sure if its available to after full time? Your bet should say whether it's come in or not though.

It does now 👍👏

IMG_7683.jpeg

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I might need to look again, but it looked potentially offside to me. How would people have responded if Grealish scores and it's pulled back for offside because the ref didn't give the freekick?
That’s just stupid , the players are all told to play on now in case VAR overturns a decision so why has the ref not done the same there? He should have allowed Grealish the chance and if he scored then the offside is reviewed

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
He clearly indicates play on. Have the PL got bored with the Man City toy now and instructed refs to ‘ make it difficult’ for them now?
Irrespective of him not using the standard two arms forward play on signal it definitely looks like he is saying play on. However, he then remembers that Grealish is an Alice banded bulbous calfed twunt who should not be allowed to score! :thumbsup:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Does look like he blows the whistle when Haaland is still down doesn't it. Is it audible?

Tried to do the right thing afterwards but then realised he'd stopped play, technically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here