Jul 5, 2017
Screenshot_20191102-170718_Samsung Internet.jpg

Maybe "Fergie-time" needs a rebrand

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not just the bottom three. Looking at those fixtures, there is a very real possibility every team below us could lose.

I was thinking about this very post when most of the sides below us were winning. Only Wolves were letting you down at one point...

Norwich look like one of the 3 going down. Not sure even the relegated teams last season played as bad at the Amex as today

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Norwich look like one of the 3 going down. Not sure even the relegated teams last season played as bad at the Amex as today
Agree. I thought they would be abysmal but that was worse than awful. They only had one gauranteed starter injured as well so they can't use that excuse anymore.

They won't spend in January and they are definitely down.

Other than that I can't call the other 2 going down. Very tight down there and on paper Watford still look half decent

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
VAR shocker - Watford get the softest of soft pens, and I mean soft (and I hate Chelsea). Converted. 1-2.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is quality:-

[tweet]1190695894473170944[/tweet]

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can't decide. There was clearly contact, and as we argued last week, a trip is a trip. Always given. But I also think it looks like the watford player hung his leg out and took a while to go down. But I also think the Chelsea player clearly swings a leg as if he was trying to trip him.

Still, would at least agree on it being soft.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Why is it a shocker, The Complete And Utter Shyster is the var official

OK, fair play but it seems every week the bar gets lower. I'd be surprised if the Prem penalty record isn't smashed this season.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Definitely not lucky CPFC see Jorginho banned against them.

Chelsea will struggle seeing as how the players they have on loan from them will not be allowed to play.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Could have done with that going in, as it would have kept Chelsea within touching distance. :lol:

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
If we win next week we could go 5th above Arsenal. Stranger things can happen. Just saying like.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we win next week we could go 5th above Arsenal. Stranger things can happen. Just saying like.
If we win next week we'd have sacked Oli.
If Spurs win tomorrow we'd have gone some way towards sacks Silva.
We'll cross the Arsenal bridge when we get too it.

#TeamLikeBrighton

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we win next week we'd have sacked Oli.
If Spurs win tomorrow we'd have gone some way towards sacks Silva.
We'll cross the Arsenal bridge when we get too it.

#TeamLikeBrighton

Look on the bright side, at least OGS will be in charge when we play United, best chance we have had to win at Old Trafford EVER

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here