Quaxxann
Wolves are shocking at marking free kicks. Leeds should have scored on everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Still twenty minutes to nause it up.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bamford should have shaved his knees. That would never have been offside.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Leeds missing Phillips lose again. Let's hope Palace without Zaha are ready to say 'Hold my beer.'

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Leeds were so brave and courageous. Bielsa really has done a wonderful job there!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Leeds were so brave and courageous. Bielsa really has done a wonderful job there!

What i want to know is what language he talks to the players, is him and the work experience boy doing tv interviews all a play or does he really talk little English.

Sep 5, 2017
Montana USA
So Ian Darke sucks? Huh. I've always enjoyed him--probably because for a decade or so he called the US National Team games for ESPN over here. To include one of the more iconic moments in our admittedly modest history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7eZmKWW9s4
(Missing from that highlight: The awesome throw from Tim Howard to start the break.)

I was at work this afternoon so had the sound off for Wolves/Leeds. Now I'm curious if I get the same commentary on the U.S. stream as you folks get. Probably so for most of the games?, although I think the featured matches over here each week have Arlo White and either Lee Dixon or Graeme Le Saux, who I believe are contracted to NBC and thus only available here? Looks like I get Martin Tyler and Matthew Upson for the match on Monday.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looking for another Southampton loss this lunchtime. I can’t wait for us to catch them! This would be a record 7th loss in a row for the Saints, but despite that, they are probably 2 wins from safety.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If we can match or better Fulham's points over the next 2 games then i'll relax a bit more and start looking up the table. After their games against Sheff and Palace they go into a really tough run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports