Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-22/06/20

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Traore and Saint-Maximin definitely my favourite non Albion players in the Premier League.

So exciting to watch and both previously totally unpredictable but Traore is now adding end product which is frightening, can see why Barca are interested in him.

They probably should've held on to him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-1.cpfc

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Great free kick milo
0-1 palace

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
This is marvellous scenes.
2-0 palace

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-2

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So far, so good for us.

If Palace manage not to cock this up, and Chelsea beat Villa tomorrow it'll have been a perfect weekend.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Isn't it so nice to be back on big board again rather than the Corona virus sub board

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]’s fantastic move to create the Bear Pit sub-forum, together with the Albion win, have turned NSC into a pretty positive environment again. I wonder if the numbers actively using NSC have or will increase?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
So far, so good for us.

If Palace manage not to cock this up, and Chelsea beat Villa tomorrow it'll have been a perfect weekend.

Almost perfect...Leicester conceding on 90+3 was crap on 3 levels - bad for them, good for Watford, and bad for us as they’ll be even more up for Tuesday, keen on securing that CL spot having dropped two ‘buffer’ points between them and the chasing pack today.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Almost perfect...Leicester conceding on 90+3 was crap on 3 levels - bad for them, good for Watford, and bad for us as they’ll be even more up for Tuesday, keen on securing that CL spot having dropped two ‘buffer’ points between them and the chasing pack today.
Fair point.

Still, I think on balance we'd all have taken things as they stand.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Traore and Saint-Maximin definitely my favourite non Albion players in the Premier League.

So exciting to watch and both previously totally unpredictable but Traore is now adding end product which is frightening, can see why Barca are interested in him.

Players I would like in our squad for their pace

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not quite a perfect weekend of results (Villa and Watford scraping draws), but we've now put ourselves in a position where all the teams below us have to win at least two more games than us to overtake us.
:thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Barca can’t have been that interested - they let him go.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

On the other hand, maybe that Watford equaliser will knock Leicester’s confidence whilst also being a bit demoralising to the likes of West Ham and Bournemouth who saw that and then us get a dramatic win. Couldn’t have helped them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here