Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-21st October

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What were the odds beforehand on Bmuff v Norwich being goal less?

You can absolutely rely on Bournemouth never getting a result that benefits us :smile:

Just be pleased they didn’t lose today

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Crystal Penalties not playing well today, City should be fine here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Benteke will turn this around.

Edit: My mistake.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not a vintage match so far.

Anyone know why Sunday kick offs have moved to 4:30? I know they had moved from 4pm to just after 4pm, but they seem to be getting later. Obviously not as big a deal for Liverpool - Manchester, but Sunday evenings don't tend to be full service on public transport. I get that TV schedules rarely take fans into consideration, but this just seems like there's so little gain for TV, and the potential for more disruption for fans.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
United have the ball in the net following a counter attack, VAR checking on a foul that led to Man U winning the ball...

Goal stands.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A nice 5-0 for Liverpool please - moves us up to 15th. and ahead of Man. Utd.

Edit: (in view of post #48 above) Make it 6-1 to Liverpool!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Liverpool have ball in the net, VAR gonna chalk it off because the ball touched Mane's hand and handballs are black and white for goals.

Liverpool just haven't settled into the game.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What the feck is wrong with me, I’d be quite pleased if United wiped that horsey smug grin off Klopp’s face :shrug:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
**** v a r

It's utterly ridiculous. If Villa's first goal was ruled out for a non foul (we got very lucky) yesterday then how can Man Utd's first goal stand when a 100% definite foul was committed.I hate VAR anyway but it's being utilised by utter morons who clearly haven't a clue what they are doing.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Quite funny how angry the scousers will be over this. For me, the touch on Origi was minimal and wasn’t a clear & obvious error. Mane controlled the ball with his arm, wasn’t just accidental, so correctly ruled out.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What the feck is wrong with me, I’d be quite pleased if United wiped that horsey smug grin off Klopp’s face :shrug:

United will not be in the relegation battle so I don’t care if they end up with the three points

The Liverpool media love in is pissing me off now

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's utterly ridiculous. If Villa's first goal was ruled out for a non foul (we got very lucky) yesterday then how can Man Utd's first goal stand when a 100% definite foul was committed.I hate VAR anyway but it's being utilised by utter morons who clearly haven't a clue what they are doing.

100% definite foul?

Do me a favour! I can only assume there was a sniper in the crowd that took Origi down.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
The Plastics Derby, victory either way and there are going to be some unhappy ‘fans’ in Milton Keynes, Coulsdon, Hastings, Devizes, Chipping Norton, Trinity Trees, Reading, Slough, Conniston Water, Scapa Flow, Digbeth, Newcastle under Lyme, Maidstone, Bevendean, Billingsgate Fish Market, Peterborough, Wantage, Colchester, Wrexham, Crewe and North Benfleet.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The fact that Origi was lying on the floor in obvious pain, means it was probably a foul. And yes I don't think he was faking it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here