Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Pickford dives in this game have been very half hearted. I know he probably wouldn’t have got close to the free kick but he could at least have made it look good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Basketball

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Everton’s set pieces are tough to defend. Richarlison, Mina, Keane and Calvert-Lewin running at you is difficult to stop.

I hope we do a lot of work on this prior to us playing them. One of the few games Duffy would have started methinks!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As soon as I saw Dominic Calvert Lewin on football focus talking about them
Being top four challengers I thought they would struggle today. They are terrible for getting ahead of themselves after one result.

I hope they come back and prove me wrong.

Which is exactly what they have done. Calvert-Lewin’s hatrick, in particular, rubbing your face in it.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Feel sorry for West Brom & Fulham. I know it's ridiculously early in the season but both have looked so far out of their depth so far, it's embarrassing. A weak Championship last year which they scraped out coupled with a global pandemic that has completely thrown pre-season and transfer dealings out the window is a terrible combination for them.

A two-way battle to not finish bottom, leaving the rest of the bottom half fighting to avoid 1 spot.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I added Calvert-Lewin into mine yesterday :O

Me too, I dumped Abraham after he failed to make the team on Monday. Should have made him captain, I’ll have to make do with Salah

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Feel sorry for West Brom & Fulham. I know it's ridiculously early in the season but both have looked so far out of their depth so far, it's embarrassing. A weak Championship last year which they scraped out coupled with a global pandemic that has completely thrown pre-season and transfer dealings out the window is a terrible combination for them.

A two-way battle to not finish bottom, leaving the rest of the bottom half fighting to avoid 1 spot.

I thought until the sending off (and even after, as they equalised) West Brom looked pretty competitive today. Obviously, down to 10 away they have been over-run.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Me too, I dumped Abraham after he failed to make the team on Monday. Should have made him captain, I’ll have to make do with Salah

And it's stuff like this that stops me from doing Fantasy football - worrying about every bloody game, and specific players for teams I otherwise have no interest in.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Those three signings were very impressive from Everton. They and Newcastle have shown that you can make focussed signings without going OTT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016

Really want Fulham to take Leeds to the cleaners today but I think I’m going to be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Must admit that in these times of not actually being able to go to match, I rather enjoy Saturday afternoons when we're not playing now. Happily sat watching football and Soccer Saturday not being on tenterhooks all afternoon waiting to hear about us conceding a goal.

West Brom do have the saving grace of the dumb red card, plenty here just blamed that on Andone and not the team. Possibly Everton could hand out a few spankings this season

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I thought until the sending off (and even after, as they equalised) West Brom looked pretty competitive today. Obviously, down to 10 away they have been over-run.

Agreed, looked very good going forward, especially the young lad from West Ham. Defensively looked poor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here