Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-22 / 07 / 20

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Oooh dear thanks for that memory......the VERY worst i think i have witnessed in my 42 years of watching Albion. I feel sick.

That was my first match watching the Albion having returned after living overseas for almost eight years. I went to Withdean full of excitement and then...

:lol::lol:

And yet we all come back for more. It’s a wonderful thing really. A triumph of optimism over experience.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Honestly, I have absolutely no idea why I just watched that.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Somehow Burnley are still trying to score headers and get set pieces, it’s 9 men ffs :lolol:

9 men brings back horrible memories of that game at withdean against Walsall :facepalm:

Matt Richards put in 46 crosses that day. They all hit the first man.

A few days later we knocked Man City out of the league cup.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
So Norwich are going down as the 6th worst team in PL history. Let this be a lesson to those coming up, it doesn't matter how good you were in the Championship - Next season will be an eye opener!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Somehow Burnley are still trying to score headers and get set pieces, it’s 9 men ffs :lolol:

9 men brings back horrible memories of that game at withdean against Walsall :facepalm:

I know nothing of the game beyond the BBC match stats, I can't even be bothered to read the report.
So you might be being mischievous.

But if you're not this is what I meant by:-

Nevertheless I'd take 'gloriously flawed' over 'Burnley are being very Burnley', as it was last night, every single day of the week.

The history books will show Burnley won, got 3 points, are currently 9th with a points total it'll take us nearly 2 seasons to obtain.

But now Mr Potter has opened the cookie jar and shown us glimpses of the riches inside, I'd always take 'gloriously flawed' over 'Burnley are being very Burnley'.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Because it was there Mr Head. I watched Yeovil v Barnet and felt much the same. I had planned to watch the cricket, but Manchester in July.....

Yes why oh why do they insist on playing, well eating lunch then tea, test matches in Manchester it's stupid.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Big day for Eddie today.

Bournemouth really need a point at least v Southampton.

He's lucky, but is he lucky enough ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Big day for Eddie today.

Bournemouth really need a point at least v Southampton.

I expect them to get all three :down:

I can already see the smug post match interview :wink:

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I am hoping for Watford and Villa to go down, so am torn between a narrow win for Bournemouth today and a draw which would guarantee they cannot catch us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here