Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-21/8/23

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
They have a very, very tough October and November. You'd expect them to get 9 points from their next three games...
But I just don't know. Do those players actually really care? Are they invested in Chelsea? Is there that backbone you need? Local boys, players who've made 150 appearances for the club, players who give shit?
I'm not sure.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
They have a very, very tough October and November. You'd expect them to get 9 points from their next three games...
But I just don't know. Do those players actually really care? Are they invested in Chelsea? Is there that backbone you need? Local boys, players who've made 150 appearances for the club, players who give shit?
I'm not sure.
Why would they care? Their recruitment policy ensures that they attract mercenaries on stupidly long contracts earning an absolute fortune win, lose or sitting on the bench.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We’re still top?

CF437770-AC4E-4A9B-9E67-D8117C51FC7A.jpeg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I hope Ben and Leo are MOM contenders this evening. A goal each in a 2-0 win would be fine by me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The big thing for me is they don’t play in any particular style.
Agreed. Ten Hag has been there a fair while now but I'd really struggle to tell you what his teams' identity is.

Very simplistic to say simply spending more money solves it. Look at Chelsea.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Arsenal have been quite dominant from the start. Palace are clearly going to nick an undeserved win.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I've got the volume on low to spare me the droning noise.

In that vein, Tyler's replacement yesterday said 'smashing' at least twice. What a pillock.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I rarely ever listen to the TV commentary.

Ben White was just holding his groiin like he'd pulled something (oo-er!), could be a weakness in Arsenal's defensive line, unless it was a temporary twinge.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Southgate the big nosed **** snuggled up next to parish and bright.

Anyone who says he doesn’t have a palace bias is a joker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here