Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-21/8/23

It's sad but that one conceded penalty has given me more joy than all the 8 goals we've scored this season put together

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Chelsea's problem is - from top to bottom - they are a collection of individuals that are all doing their own thing with no coherent plan, on or off the pitch.

My favourite moment was West Ham's second goal where all 3 centre backs made errors that led to the goal. Lewis Dunk will be having a wry smile.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I think I'm having a religious moment.

I've realised I no longer look for Palace's result or position in the league etc. I don't give a shit about them.

I look for Chelsea's instead. Position, points, goal difference. The. Lot. I even go on the Shed End to see how miserable they are.
I now see Chelsea as our rivals (and even they are not doing a very good job of being rivals).

That's where we are. We're a top team.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It's sad but that one conceded penalty has given me more joy than all the 8 goals we've scored this season put together
That’s pathetic. It’s hilarious he gave away a penalty but to pretend it gave you more joy than 8 Brighton goals to try and look cool because Caicedo doesn’t play for us anymore is incredibly sad, no matter how he made his exit.

If any of what you said is actually true your life must be devoid of any sort of joy and watching the current Brighton team is wasted on you.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I admire your honesty - only a true football fan understands this feeling, although I wouldn't go as far as you have. If I had a choice between watching a potential goalfest match like- say - Spurs vs Villa, or a Chelsea banana skin I'm watching Chelsea every time. And, yes, I think I've reached the stage where I'm supporting Palace vs Chelsea.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That’s pathetic. It’s hilarious he gave away a penalty but to pretend it gave you more joy than 8 Brighton goals to try and look cool because Caicedo doesn’t play for us anymore is incredibly sad, no matter how he made his exit.

If any of what you said is actually true your life must be devoid of any sort of joy and watching the current Brighton team is wasted on you.
:thumbsup:

I don’t think anything will give me more joy than being six rows away and in line with Mitoma’s opener yesterday, but you do you.

lol

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
We've just sold our two best players, and what happens?

Enciso and Gilmour step up to the plate and we go top of the league.

It's insane.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Chelsea's next three games are pretty easy though: Luton, Forest and Bournemouth - they could be sitting comfortably before they play some tricky fixtures.

Mind you, I thought West Ham would be no test for them and yet Chelsea (bar Sterling) were absolutely pony

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here