[Albion] Premier League 18-21/8/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Not for me I dont care how they get on....they used to play for us and in the lyrics of the song ' used to be's dont count anymore they just lay on the floor until we sweep them away'

Play for BHA I care play for chavs or anyone else..( especially after throwing a strop ) I don't give a toss about them.

So you don't watch any players from any other club? Bit strange.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
MacAllister sent off
Caicedo concedes a penalty
Sanchez concedes three in a derby

The curse of leaving the Albion continues
Bloody marvelous scenes . . . . I just hope we can create the same, or as close as atmosphere when the shit for brains scumbags come down here Next. 4-1 is THE score.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I watch plenty of football, thanks I just dont give a toss how well a player does....(especially not if they threw thier toys out the pram to force a move away from us) but hey you can keep your poster of Caicedo or Sanchez or Cucarella ( or whoever ) on your wall and worship them every night thats up to you and you are free to do so.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
No it's not . . . It's impossible to not see/watch other players at other clubs . . . But the key thing is they play for someone else, so We don't care.

I'd be concerned if I saw one of our players trip up in the supermarket carpark . . . . But if a Chelsea player gets hacked, and is out for a few weeks/months . . .I couldn't give a flying f***!

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Screenshot 2023-08-20 19.03.58.png

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
From the Shed End:

"Caicedo was shocking today I think I saw him complete one sideways pass the entire time he was on. Utterly disgusting that he’s allowed to wear the number 25. Should have had to prove himself for a season before it was even a suggestion.'

:lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The Mac sending off was not worthy of a red. Also, I hope he does OK, but I don’t think we’ll miss him too much.
Caicedo we will miss IMO, but I hope he struggles due to the way he/his agents engineered the move away.
Sanchez - not bothered. Much happier with Steele and Bart.
IMG_0160.png

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
No it's not . . . It's impossible to not see/watch other players at other clubs . . . But the key thing is they play for someone else, so We don't care.

I'd be concerned if I saw one of our players trip up in the supermarket carpark . . . . But if a Chelsea player gets hacked, and is out for a few weeks/months . . .I couldn't give a flying f***!

Yes they play for someone else, so we can't evaluate ex players performances but we can players who have never played for us? hmmm

There is nothing wrong with passing comment on player past, present, future or never in the future........ it's part of the fun of football.

I watch plenty of football, thanks I just dont give a toss how well a player does....(especially not if they threw thier toys out the pram to force a move away from us) but hey you can keep your poster of Caicedo or Sanchez or Cucarella ( or whoever ) on your wall and worship them every night thats up to you and you are free to do so.

I don't care how an ex players does, nor am I going to rant if they do well or not, they are gone as it's irrelevant to me but I'm not, NOT going to give my view on their performance if I happen to be watching them play, that's ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports