dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
IMG_6306.jpeg

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I'll always judge players, it's part of football and also interesting to see how ex players get on.
Not for me I dont care how they get on....they used to play for us and in the lyrics of the song ' used to be's dont count anymore they just lay on the floor until we sweep them away'

Play for BHA I care play for chavs or anyone else..( especially after throwing a strop ) I don't give a toss about them.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
MacAllister sent off
Caicedo concedes a penalty
Sanchez concedes three in a derby

The curse of leaving the Albion continues

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Bizarre that Caicedo seemed to end up in that right-back position for a lot of his time on the pitch. Chelsea fans must wonder what the hell they're getting in a game like that - just strolling about popping off 5 yard passes as there was nothing to break up and no real freedom to drive them forward. Then concedes a brainless penalty. Would be a terrible shame if they start hammering him right from the off.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
No. Chelsea dominated them but played awfully offensively. We're a lot better upfront, their counter threat with Antonio may be difficult though
Antonio is a beast. They’re lucky to have him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Isn't it interesting how players leave us and they look worse instantly, bizarre

You could say White has done alright but he's been pushed to RB and he's not exactly one of the best RBs in the prem
It’s almost as if we do something special here and it’s much better to play with less pressure and egos on the pitch…! A big fish in a small pond is better than playing for a ‘team’ like Chelsea…!

larus

MacAllister sent off
Caicedo concedes a penalty
Sanchez concedes three in a derby

The curse of leaving the Albion continues

The Mac sending off was not worthy of a red. Also, I hope he does OK, but I don’t think we’ll miss him too much.
Caicedo we will miss IMO, but I hope he struggles due to the way he/his agents engineered the move away.
Sanchez - not bothered. Much happier with Steele and Bart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here