[Albion] Premier League 18-21/8/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quite a few kicking the balls away ignored today

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If the referee has some bottle, there is a good chance of West Ham red card here.
Great call mate 👍 At least that’s their CB out next week but will let Chavs back in here!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Must admit I know little about Aguerd - is he a key player for them this season? Hope so!
Hard to tell - he cost £30m which is more than any defender we’ve ever signed 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You have to wonder already from this, how Caicedos style fits in with this chelsea team?

He was elite in how he played that ball carrying position from deep for us, but I’ve already seen Silva basically telling him to piss off when he was walking out with the ball

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe it’s just me and being overly critical and bitter but I swear, apart from Trossard, so many of our stars who have gone for huge money have looked shite elsewhere. Bissouma this season looking class as well. Even Moises looking a bit crap so far (yes early days) and Sanchez looks pretty shite.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Maybe it’s just me and being overly critical and bitter but I swear, apart from Trossard, so many of our stars who have gone for huge money have looked shite elsewhere. Bissouma this season looking class as well. Even Moises looking a bit crap so far (yes early days) and Sanchez looks pretty shite.
Ben white loved at arsenal although I'm not 100% convinced.

Colwill only plays for Chelsea because that's how they convinced him to stay, which is amusing as Webster was always chosen over him at Brighton.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

You can't really judge Mac or Caicedo yet. Mac has looked decent whilst be forced to play deeper than he normally would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports