[Albion] Premier League 18-21/8/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
West Ham badly miss Rice. Ward Prowse is nowhere near as mobile and such a predictable Moyes signing..

I'd also thought Sterling was Finnish but he's been superb.
It's that reason big clubs didn't go for WP.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Sterling has been like a man possessed in that half

Don’t like how Chelsea seem to be getting a good squad together, annoys me how good that Jackson guy looks given how funny it was that Nkunku got injured

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good for England to see Sterling find some form and he’s a likeable fella. Could put Chilwell and Colwill onto that too but the rest can f*** off…

Sterling def one of the best players I’ve seen live - not surprising he still has it after a poor season last season.

Annoyingly Potch and Chelsea will be good and prob top 4 this season - which isn’t even where they should be given their ridiculous spending. But one things for sure - they can beat us 5-0 every game but nothing will ever take away from the poetry and karma of last seasons 6 points!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Good for England to see Sterling find some form and he’s a likeable fella. Could put Chilwell and Colwill onto that too but the rest can f*** off…

Sterling def one of the best players I’ve seen live - not surprising he still has it after a poor season last season.

Annoyingly Potch and Chelsea will be good and prob top 4 this season - which isn’t even where they should be given their ridiculous spending. But one things for sure - they can beat us 5-0 every game but nothing will ever take away from the poetry and karma of last seasons 6 points!

I'm not sure they will get top 4, the two new CM will make a difference, but they still don't have a striker, Sanchez is dodgy as well.

Top 5 is CL this year

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Spilt my beer

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Canadian Lol GIF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports