Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-21/8/23

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Have the Chavs nicked their badge off the IPL kits. It so them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sitting in my hot tub just now, I whizzed forward in time, and found myself watching what I thought was Albion away to West Ham ???
Sanchez in goal, Colwill CB and on the bench Cucurella and Caicedo.
WTF :wozza:
TTF I woke up.
Presumably the fact that West Ham were actually winning was the real reason you remembered they weren't playing the Albion.

West Ham need the points against the shit clubs like Chelsea as next week against a top team like Brighton (who also always beat them) will be a free hit for them - a bit like when they play Man City.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I believe we agree, to give an obvious penalty I'd have thought. The fact last week's wasn't given, the level of incompetence. Being the VAR ref has been pulled up already I'd have zero confidence the person is anywhere near good enough for the top league.
Man U VAR ref was the same tosser who disallowed Estupian's goal against Palace so you are quite correct, no where near good enough. But then they have reappointed Moss who we know is completely and utterly useless and made to retire last season after cock-up. What gives?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Haha

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tough one - hate Chelski and their ruining of football trend and obsession with us but don’t want West Ham on a high for next week either…!

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Tough one - hate Chelski and their ruining of football trend and obsession with us but don’t want West Ham on a high for next week either…!
I definitely want Chelsea to lose. Way I see it, they’re more of a threat to top 6 for us than the Hammers.
Edit* and I really, really don’t like them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Let's be honest if they get anything from this game it will not hide the fact they are shit. Nothing to worry about. If they can't cope with Sterling Enciso, Mitoma and alike will be rubbing their hands.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here