Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-21/8/23

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Roy looked confused or was he going over this weeks menu in the nursing home with all that chin rubbing?
Perhaps he forgot to tick his breakfast list and wondering about his tummy.

Has to be said he is one grump old f***.

Always has been narky

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
That was a penalty now and if it was 'real football'. Don't know what you're watching - it was definitely more than a 'brush', he definitely didn't dive, and he didn't leap and make a meal of it. He was traveling at pace, won the ball and got taken out.

I've never played football anywhere near the highest level, but whenever I have played football, or any other sport for that matter, I have always done my best to compete fairly and competitively. As some say, in the best spirit. I wasn't driven by £50k a week though.

There was no attempt to control the ball, shoot, or make any attempt to score a goal. . . Therefore, what was he doing?

I disagree with your guess, as you do mine.

Jimmy Grimble

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Four different songs started at the same time is still way better than banging a drum.
The drum drowns out organic song singing.

When the four different groups of songs synchronise is it 100 times not powerful than an orchestrated Euro-pop ditty.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I've never played football anywhere near the highest level, but whenever I have played football, or any other sport for that matter, I have always done my best to compete fairly and competitively. As some say, in the best spirit. I wasn't driven by £50k a week though.

There was no attempt to control the ball, shoot, or make any attempt to score a goal. . . Therefore, what was he doing?

I disagree with your guess, as you do mine.
Winning the ball ahead of the keeper? Keeper misses ball and takes the player. Its the kind of penalty you see every week up and down the country, professional down to amateur level. The fact that (to my knowledge) there hasn't been any discussion over whether it should've been a pen or not in the media says it all

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here