[Albion] Premier League 18-20/10/22

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

All fixtures on Amazon Prime (free trial here)​

TUESDAY 18TH OCTOBER​

Brighton & Hove Albion v Nottingham Forest (19:30)
Crystal Palace v Wolverhampton Wanderers (20:15)

WEDNESDAY 19TH OCTOBER​

AFC Bournemouth v Southampton (19:30)
Brentford v Chelsea (19:30)
Liverpool v West Ham United (19:30)
Newcastle United v Everton (19:30)
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur (20:15)

THURSDAY 20TH OCTOBER​

Fulham v Aston Villa (19:30)
Leicester City v Leeds United (20:15)

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 12.54.53.png

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Because we’ve got City and Chelsea next - I predict 0 points from those 2 - after those games our form chart is going to look very bad if we don’t add a little green square tomorrow evening, and we’ll be in the bottom half.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We should win and I’d naturally love a win, but I take must win to refer to either maintaining a title/Europe charge, avoiding a relegation battle or avoiding the manager getting the sack.

I can’t see any of those as possibilities, so for me it’s not a “must win” but a “should win”.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A win would be great. Not the end of the world if it doesnt happen, but would be very helpful to get that first win for De Zerbi. A loss and the most likely outcome is that Brighton will have lost five in a row quite soon, which is definitely not horrendous given the opposition, but creates sort of a bad feeling that will only go away through winning.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Wow, tomorrow really is a must win.
Would be very nice to win, and on paper we SHOULD be winning but I don't think I've seen a worse use of "must-win" in a while.

Tomorrow is not a "must-win" by any stretch of the imagination.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
On the back of watching the Albion live on TV only three times this year: Fulham : Tottenham and Brentford : I have vowed to give this a swerve and lock myself away without any access to the TV just in case it is all my fault.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its your classic 'banana skin' game.

If the team feels nervous it could be a grim night. Let's get behind them and show the love.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The 18 last times Brighton took the lead in a game under GP, I think Brighton won 16 and drew 2. Surely the players still feel confident when they get in a position like that..? First goal could be very important.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The 18 last times Brighton took the lead in a game under GP, I think Brighton won 16 and drew 2. Surely the players still feel confident when they get in a position like that..? First goal could be very important.

Forest are going to park the bus at 0-0 and they’ll still keep it parked if they’re losing 1-0, god forbid we go 1-0 down tomorrow, they’ll park buses/coaches/lorries/aircraft carriers. We have to score first tomorrow.
It’s under the lights, we need an atmosphere, the team need to come out firing, I hope RDZ goes for pace. I’d be tempted to start Lamptey, gutted Mitoma is out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here