Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-19/2/23

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
United have got a genuine chance this season..hate them but what a job Ten Hag has done.
Doubt back in August many of us would have said there’s three teams with a chance of winning the title come late Feb and two of those are Man U and Arsenal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
United have got a genuine chance this season..hate them but what a job Ten Hag has done.
It's amazing what you can squeeze out of a billion pound squad when you're not OGS (GPott) or working part-time.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So, current Top 3 have gone.
We are currently in a 6 way fight for for 4th downwards

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I meant the so called big 6 always get the benefit of the doubt etc
Palace last week got lucky like we did when lamptey scored at spurs when it was quite clearly a foul a bad human error but look at today at old Trafford sums it all up
Leicester will be fuming should of been a red card offside 2nd goal 3rd goal possible foul
If was other way round Leicester would be down to ten and both goals chalked off

Again, not true.

Arsenal had a goal not ruled out last week and a stonewall pen not given against Newcastle.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I noted that Ten Hag with Utd’s tactics gets the wide players / full backs crossing a lot earlier. Whereas we seem to check and try to work the opportunity for a cross, Utd seemed much more willing to hit first time crosses. Just an observation really as seemed an obvious difference to how we went about it yesterday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agree, that, Pervis goals should be standing. Ridiculous to rule out goals with offside imperceptible to the human eye.
That's not the yardstick.

That is, and always will be, the length of time it took to suck the joy out of Mac Allister's thunderbastard.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I do too.

We need to start doing light shows like they do at the Amex. Proper good, them.
Shouldn’t you be watching your team play and not be posting on the forum of a team you don’t even support?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here