Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-19/2/23

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Mings to Brighton in the summer as the left-footed replacement for Colwill must be Roberto's worst nightmare. Imagine having to try and coach him to trap the ball and pass it in the right direction.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You just know Arsenal bottling the league is going to end up being our fault

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal seem to have just lost all confidence in their play. The way teams press their play out from the back seems to have spooked them big time and they don't know what to do about it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You just know Arsenal bottling the league is going to end up being our fault
It will all be someone else’s fault because of those VAR decisions against Brentford, which I guess is true in some way, that was a pivotal moment.

Given how smug Arsenal fans were whilst they were sitting pretty at the top it will be quite amusing watching them crumble.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
It will all be someone else’s fault because of those VAR decisions against Brentford, which I guess is true in some way, that was a pivotal moment.

Given how smug Arsenal fans were whilst they were sitting pretty at the top it will be quite amusing watching them crumble.
There will be carnage on the streets of Accra and Lagos as all the "Arsenal for life" fans throw themselves off tall buildings rather than read their twitter threads.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I really hope that Barber & Bloom mentioned the consistency thing to Arsenal when we sold them Tross?

6A213D25-9F52-4A2A-9084-A9C892135670.jpeg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nice lot of hand bags….nice to see Luiz to get a yellow ..right dick

Commentator surprised that Martinez is allowed to hold onto the ball that long….pfft hes been getting away with it all season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here