1.2 MB · Views: 51

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What a shocking game of football.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That was literally turgid to watch! Yuck.

Of course Everton won’t be that bad on Sat you just know it.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
What a wonderful game of football. On occasions there were two, even three, passes before it was lumped up to the big man up top. Pickford is physically incapable of kicking the ball less than 50 yards.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
f*** me

that was shit
Indeed.

I watched Evercrap vs Palarse at my mates house, and not only did it stink the place out, when I got home I found it had stunk my place out too.

I may have to go into the garden for a breath of fresh air.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
That was such atrocious Monday night entertainment that I would have had more fun watching 'Come And See' again.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
RDZ holds a grudge. You can guarantee that last season’s match will be the topic of conversation all week in Lancing.
On last season’s match, bizarrely we didn’t actually play that badly, we did however concede within about 2 minutes and it set the tone. I expect that we will come out firing from the off. We could do with winning the coin toss as Everton will turn us around if they do, Dyche and Howe work from the same pamphlet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
RDZ holds a grudge. You can guarantee that last season’s match will be the topic of conversation all week in Lancing.
On last season’s match, bizarrely we didn’t actually play that badly, we did however concede within about 2 minutes and it set the tone. I expect that we will come out firing from the off. We could do with winning the coin toss as Everton will turn us around if they do, Dyche and Howe work from the same pamphlet.
He does. the players, too. These things do matter, in terms of setting the tone for a game.

I forget who (quite possibly Veltman) but one of the players when interviewed after the fabulous performance at home to Newcastle (Evan hat trick game), said that the players had been massively up for the opportunity, to make up for the thrashing up at SJP at the end of last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here