Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17-19/10

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Mine is on Supersports.

Paul Ince is one of the studio pundits.

Debating a penalty decision at half time, “yeah well if you look at the one yesterday, you know, Palace Bournemouth, you’ve seen ‘em given...”

#teamslikebournemouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Mine is on Supersports.

Paul Ince is one of the studio pundits.

Debating a penalty decision at half time, “yeah well if you look at the one yesterday, you know, Palace Bournemouth, you’ve seen ‘em given...”

#teamslikebournemouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23] standard Ince.

Apparently he’s a nice guy and he was a brilliant player but he is an absolutely dreadful pundit. Thick as mince.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The draw is perfect but a Burnley win would really pressure them to come out all guns blazing next Monday - exactly what we’d want after the Palace parked Bus.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is anybody watching the Wolverhampton Wanderers match tonight?

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
It's pants so far, hope it remains so.

A draw probably suits our purposes long term.

Sorry if already mentioned. WBA look like 11 bar codes running around a park. Dreadful standard but free to watch in the US and wanted to see what’s up next. Not much, so we’ll likely lose.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sky have refused to release the figures for their PPV offerings over the weekend due to 'commercial sensitivities' although they are rumoured to be lower, even Newcastle v Man Utd only attracting viewing figures in the tens of thousands, not hundreds of thousands or millions such a game might usually attract. West Brom v Burnley could even be in the very low tens of thousands tonight.

More like below 10k

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I think the WBA/Burnley game has given us a clue about two of the relegation favourites even this early into the season...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What an exceptionally dull game this is.

And these two commentators literally haven’t stopped talking about Leeds, who are the other team? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here