Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17-19/10

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When will football understand that less is more. The way forward is to reduce football coverage by 95% and stick the 5% on terrestrial, with rotation of teams shown. How it was in other words. When people enjoyed watching games, whoever was on.

Football is like the titanic, sinking under the weight of its own ego and yet still demanding more money to provide a life vest.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
When will football understand that less is more. The way forward is to reduce football coverage by 95% and stick the 5% on terrestrial, with rotation of teams shown. How it was in other words. When people enjoyed watching games, whoever was on.

Football is like the titanic, sinking under the weight of its own ego and yet still demanding more money to provide a life vest.

Unlike some on here, I do enjoy watching other games (Prem & Championship) but I really don't need to see all 10 Prem games each week. 2 or 3 games and the Albion will do me.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Saturday is all about the European Cup Final for me: Racing v Exeter - that's enough sport for me on that day. I'll try to get back for most of the Palace match on Sunday but I can't say I'm going to watch more than that. This all looks like overkill to me

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bloody Michael Oliver. How the hell did Pickford not even get a booking for that? Arguably could have been red.

Useless git :rant:

oliver.PNG

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That foul by Pickford! He's lucky to still be on the pitch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Goldson gives Rangers the lead over Celtic

Everton level too, shit keeping

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And would have won me £200. Bloody fuming.

Can Pickford murder an opposition player and get away with it if they're offside.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Ridiculous challenge by Pickford, how is that not a red?! (See, top 6 sides don't always get the decisions their way!).

Pickford is so manic, needs to massively calm down. He seems to go into every game totally over-hyped and then makes mistakes.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Pickford is rubbish but he's single-handedly changed the course of the game when Liverpool were flying. Instead of being sent off, Liverpool's best player goes off injured and Liverpool lose their way when they had started so brightly. The ref and VAR are once again showing they are not fit for purpose. VAR really is useless as what is the point of examining the offside but ignoring the dangerous challenge?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Not Premier League, but Connor Goldson getting the better of Shane Duffy to head Rangers into a first half lead at Celtic Park.

You are Gold son, always believe in your soul....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here