Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17-19/09/21

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
People talk about Potter not being able to survive a poor run at the Amex if fans were there but Burnley haven't won at home for months and I don't hear any Burnley fans calling for his sacking. I'm not sure that there'd be as much as a reaction against Potter as some people think

I'm sure I've noted before - just look to Hyypia's reign. It was quite toxic at the Amex, yet Bloom showed no signs of firing him, and in the end Hyypia walked. I think things would have to get pretty bad for Bloom to be swayed by fans (i.e. fans starting to agitate to get Bloom out as well as the manager, and I don't see that happening anytime soon).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not that standard. I don’t recall us being treated that way in our first season, for instance.

You don't remember the media love in about plucky little Brighton making it all the way to the Premier League?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Next time they bring out a Steptoe remake it will be a very close call between Thomas Tuchel and Jamie Carragher who gets the gig

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Chelsea have just taken the p*ss out of Spuds, in their (now very empty) stadium.

Would been an even greater score if the selfless Lukaku hadn’t keep passing to the hapless Werner to try to build his confidence.

I hope Spurs pick up a little, Nuno will get the heave ho soon if not, they could well make a play for GP…..

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Harry Kane still sulking about his contract cock-up that's tied him to Spurs till he's about 56.

Personally, I'm still finding it hard to believe that his brother isn't the razor sharp businessman with a mind like a steel trap that I naturally assumed he would be? :shrug:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Poxy ****ing Spurs :rant:

spuds.JPG

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Nice picture from yesterday :laugh:

View attachment 140559

Love seeing images like this. Professional sportsman at top of his game and having just scored being shown the finger by a balding overweight middle aged man sporting his club's new kit. :lolol:

Most of us get carried away at the football but showing the finger/wanker sign to an opposition player when they've scored is pretty immature

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That’s Pep Guardiola in 5 years when he’s the embittered manager of Norwich

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here