PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
HaHaHa

Nothing else to add

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh do me a favour you cretin. Because I'm realistic and bit pessimistic that makes me a Palace fan, good one. I've been Albion for over 25 years so pull the other one.

Back on topic, YESSSSSSSS

Of your 1,500 posts not a single one has been positive about anything you lump of crap. In the words of the Big Tam in Goldfinger: “Schocking, poshitively schocking”

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I told you West, I know you hate BFS, but if anyone can rescue a team in that state it’s him. I really fancy them to beat this Wolves side next week as well.

Your friend looked a wrecked old man as he walked down the touchline.

I think WBA have had it now.

So it boils down to Fulham and Brighton.

Newcastle are scoring with Wilson and Saint-Maximin back. Since we destroyed their injury ravaged team, 8 goals and 8 points from 4 games.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Oh do me a favour you cretin. Because I'm realistic and bit pessimistic that makes me a Palace fan, good one. I've been Albion for over 25 years so pull the other one.

Back on topic, YESSSSSSSS

if you've been an albion fan for TWENTY FIVE YEARS, why and how do you panic all the time?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Minimum of 4 minutes injury time and Villa scored after two minutes. The ref played 4 minutes and 5 seconds. Where were the extra two and a half minutes added on because of the equaliser? That's a thing. We were told that's what happens.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
And Fulham need either 3 wins or 2 wins and 2 draws.

Obv assuming we don’t get any points.

Not so worried about going down, however I fear (hopefully wrongly) that we’ll be doing the same all over again next season.....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
As all of those below have taken most of their points from us thank **** we don't need to play them again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports