[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The ginger dalek had his team talk sorted for him by being grilled about going down but no mention of Brighton which really pissed him off, fast forward to our game yesterday and all he had to say was prove we are better than Brighton.
Only plus side so far is that Alex Scott is excellent and very knowledgeable, she should be a presenter.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Well if Burnley can hammer wolves so can we........providing we can score of course

Depends if we have the intensity and attach speed of a dead slug and Webster passes back to the goalie every 2 mins or we attack as we did vs Palace and Newcastle and Villa.

I reckon a set up for 0.0 again will be the choice

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Depends if we have the intensity and attach speed of a dead slug and Webster passes back to the goalie every 2 mins or we attack as we did vs Palace and Newcastle and Villa.

I reckon a set up for 0.0 again will be the choice

I’ve got us down to win comfortably on xMS*

*Expected Missed Sitters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes. Because I Don't Understand The Game :shrug:

I see what Potter has in mind.

The ridiculously talented trios of Aguero/Sterling/Mahrez and Mane/Salah/Firmino, don't need a Muzza, Cavani or Wood type player.

But on our budget, the quality of finishers we can afford and who'd want to join perennial strugglers ..... it's such a bloody hard strategy to replicate.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Still hope for Wolves, still plenty of time to re-invent the corner kick. Maybe put THREE players behind the flag? :dunce:

There's a coach in the EPL who this weekend, when their team was losing, pulled all 11 back to defend corners.

Shirley a basic tactic is to leave a player with a bit of pace and guile up at the centre line.

Ah well, but what do I know?

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I wish one of our strikers could score a hatrick or even one goal would be nice , #barndoormaupay I like it lol

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Unorthodox strike from Westwood for 0-4.

He smashed it straight into the goal first time from the edge of the box instead of looking for another pass or blasting it wide.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Emperor Potter's pretty keen on learning from what we hear every gormless hang-dog shrugged-shoulders post-match interview. Maybe he could watch a vid of this game and learn something worth learning from Sean Dyche

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports