Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He didn't dive or appeal though, it was right in front of me, what Fulham just did was simply cheating, big girl scream and fooled the ref

I'm agreeing with you.

I do think Connolly simulated/dived against Everton .... but that was a long time ago. The only goal we cheated to get.

Whilst Manure, Spuds and Villa have turned it into a small and very productive industry. Refs and VAR falling over themselves to allow those three clubs to cheat their way to wins.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Live, i thought it was a pen for Fulham but VAR seemed to disregard reviewing the contact because they had to review the offside. I thought the ref didn't give the pen but went with his linesman's decision.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Fulham 1-0 win Arsenal in a can’t be bothered mood

I'm afraid so. They've got games coming up that are far more important by their reckoning. They won't bust a gut to get back level. I expect Burnley to get something at Old Trafford too. We move on to Stamford Bridge and hope they take us too lightly.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'm afraid so. They've got games coming up that are far more important by their reckoning. They won't bust a gut to get back level. I expect Burnley to get something at Old Trafford too. We move on to Stamford Bridge and hope they take us too lightly.

We only need 2 more wins I reckon anyway, so even if todays score stays the same, it's hardly terminal. Should beat Sheff Utd and Leeds, and fancy us to get something at Wolves too.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Arsenal have their minds elsewhere. Not surprised if 0 - 1 stands. This result means its def a must win vs Sheffield and another vs Wolves or Leeds etc

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Areola is a bit of a tit.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
That is not a penalty ffs

Just saw the replay and it looks like the Arsenal player pulled out of the challenge and no contact.

Now Fulham goalie is " hurt" so Parker can have a coaching session.

Hope Arsenal can win this but you know they won't.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
****ing Arsenal never ever doing what they are supposed to be doing.

On the bright side I could definitely see Brighton getting something against them as well.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’m feeling a bit bedwetty now. Nothing to do with our performances. It’s just the absurdly jammy way Newcastle and Fulham have bagged three points (at time of writing) makes me fear the football gods have simply decided we’re for the chop.

I don’t believe in God but football gods... those buggers shake me up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here