[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Penny to a pound if it had been us the ref. would have contrived to a).award a free kick without a sending off and/or b).blown the whistle fractionally before the ball crossed the line!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
They will stay up but honestly if Bruce is still in charge when the fans are back it’s going to get ugly, this is football worse than Burnley and West Brom, they’ve been dominated by 10 men.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Do other club forums say "hope Brighton stay up, be in the bottom 3 next season".

I imagine it’s possible. I’m afraid I begin every season with a “virtual bottom three” in mind. The first target is to get comfortably above the dotted line of doom. The second is to get to 40 points. The third is to move as high up the table as possible.

Four years into the Premier League adventure and we’ve still done little more than reach that first target. We’ve hit 40 points before but too late to really sit back, bask in the glory and look up the table.

I’m enjoying Potterball and the Premier League but I’m very realistic about what it takes to stay there. I can’t imagine that’s unique to Brighton supporters.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If Fulham get within 2 points of us before the final game they could well stay up !!!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I imagine it’s possible. I’m afraid I begin every season with a “virtual bottom three” in mind. The first target is to get comfortably above the dotted line of doom. The second is to get to 40 points. The third is to move as high up the table as possible.

Four years into the Premier League adventure and we’ve still done little more than reach that first target. We’ve hit 40 points before but too late to really sit back, bask in the glory and look up the table.

I’m enjoying Potterball and the Premier League but I’m very realistic about what it takes to stay there. I can’t imagine that’s unique to Brighton supporters.

Norwich are back next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports