Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
West... I get the impression you’re slightly enjoying Big Sams demise [emoji38]

In the spiteful NSC tradition of schadenfreude ....... yes.

Always detested him, going back to his pathetic cosying up to Fergie, as his wingman .... whilst managing another club. A bully. Soon a relegated bully.

With Pulis and Colin Wanker, a horrible bunch.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
From the BBC website: West Brom are going with three at the back now. Or five, depending on how you look at it. Damage limitation.

Solid at the back?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Always detested him, going back to his pathetic cosying up to Fergie, as his wingman .... whilst managing another club. A bully. Soon a relegated bully.

This.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I don't use the word hate ever really, BUT I utterly hate 'Big' Sam...

Following his England related disgrace he should never have been able to work in the game again... shame on West Brom for employing the bloated 80s dodgy car dealer stereotype... He and his ilk are why the game is in such a mess... money, money, corruption, money, money etc. He's just awful. I suspect this is the last time we'll see him darkening the corridors of the PL and hopefully football in general.

I will LOVE IT when their and his relegation is confirmed and BOY we're getting close.

Bilic should never have been sacked - at least he has/had integrity and respect for the game.

Sam brings to mind a horrible garish golfer of yore, smoking a cigar on the 1st tee, with all the gear... driving a white quattro, you know the bloke with the biggest driver in his bag - rude and entirely lacking in humility.

Nasty piece of work.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Following his England related disgrace he should never have been able to work in the game again... shame on West Brom for employing the bloated 80s dodgy car dealer stereotype... He and his ilk are why the game is in such a mess... money, money, corruption, money, money etc. He's just awful. I suspect this is the last time we'll see him darkening the corridors of the PL and hopefully football in general.

I will LOVE IT when their and his relegation is confirmed and BOY we're getting close.

He’ll soon have a relegation on his CV

“You’re not Red Adair anymore” :lolol:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Get the f***k out of our game you fat useless piece of shit (btw, I mean Allardyce, not you Weststander :) )

Bilic should never have been sacked - at least he has/had integrity and respect for the game.

Sam brings to mind a horrible garish golfer of yore, smoking a cigar on the 1st tee, with all the gear... driving a white quattro, you know the bloke with the biggest driver in his bag - rude and entirely lacking in humility.

Nasty piece of work.

All of this! Well said!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He’ll soon have a relegation on his CV

“You’re not Red Adair anymore” :lolol:

He never was, he was able to play the 'old' transfer market to perfection - spending copious amounts of cash and turning clubs around... He was never a tactical genius, just good at spending money in a tight spot... Covid basically scuppered his plans this time around, he's had to manage with what he inherited (more or less), a squad which is not quite good enough.

He's another footballing fraud, he's a poor if pragmatic manager who likes money way too much to ever be associated with a club like ours... thank GOD.

Their recent 'revival' was an absolute fluke, stats wise they've been outplayed virtually every week - if they hadn't robbed us, they'd be almost down tonight.

He now looks like and sounds a lumbering dinosaur... His time is up.

Ha ha ha.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
What I want to know is how many years will it be before we can compete with this magnificent West Brom side, you know, the one that can put 5 past Chelsea. We're genuinely miles off having their attacking prowess

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The funny thing is, I genuinely thought Brom were starting to look good with Bilic. They should have stuck with him.

Every WBA team in my 45 years of watching, other than the Cunningham, Robson and Regis team, has been functional, thuggish, a load of giants, a bunch of players who put the foot in.

A reflection of Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Pearson, Megson, Hodgson, Mowbray, Clarke etc.

Crikey, they only need Colin Wanker for the full set.

Until the lovely football of Bilic last season, spearheaded by Pereira. Glimpses of that this season such as tearing Chelsea to bits before blowing it for a draw and Everton at Goodison until numbnuts Keiron Gibbs got himself sent off.

Strangely, on the WBA forum they blame Bilic for everything and can’t stand the bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here