[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well done Burnley

I think you’ll agree that was almost impossible given their limited players and dinosaur coach.

Looking forward to Potter leading us to a 5-0 win up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burnley players down with cramp in injury time. One of their less endearing traits.

Funnily enough, not among the Burnley fans

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Horrible turgid bunch of cloggers. But know how to get results the ugly way. Ben Mee is a class traditional defender and Pope a great keeper. Still an obvious lack of black players in their team - strange.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Burnley players down with cramp in injury time. One of their less endearing traits.

Yeah, what a bunch of cheating *****, they only went and won away at Liverpool, bet the Burnley supporters are moaning like ****. :ffsparr:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think you’ll agree that was almost impossible given their limited players and dinosaur coach.

Why would I agree with that?

Glad for you that you are finding this result a way to keep up your Potter out-obsession though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Liverpool aspiring to match our attempts at goal. Tonight they excelled.

Very much like us they were so slow in and around the box, when they finally got a chance they fluffed it.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
sketch-1611266723955.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That’s a first for me...I booed a Barnes penalty

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
What's that got to do with it? I'm sure the Burnley fans were perfectly happy when one of their players feigned a head injury against us to win the points too! Clearly a tactic.

Mate, who cares they won, no one remembers a loser..:bigwave:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Who knows but I just think it’s the one injury who sadly for them might be the best player in the world in terms of doubling the confidence of everyone else on his team

They are totally reliant on VVD and that front three. When they’re not playing or off form, they’re in trouble

The problem is the front three are all 29 or nearly 29 and have all peaked. In Firminho his form has dropped off a cliff. Jota gave them fresh impetus but then got injured, they need more than just him.

The midfield is a functional one but not exceptional and whilst Thiago is an oustanding player, he’s nearly 30, won everything already and injury prone, he wasn’t what they needed.

Undertandably after the last 2/3 seasons they’ve had, they’re mentally and physically knackered. They are incredibly reminiscent now of later Dortmund years under Klopp actually. They need a refresh but he couldn’t or wouldn’t do it then so I don’t know if he will now.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

You just know that Liverpool will get their scoring mojo back against us and beat us 4.0 while Fulham win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here