[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Burnley look about as likely to score as we did in the last days of Chris Hughton.
However I can see them nicking this.
Liverpool look very average without Salah and Firminio.

You know what's needed Jurgen!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Tarkowski clearly stood on his foot.

Burnley playing their usual dirty game and getting away with it. I don’t know how Barnes doesn’t pick up 5-10 red cards a season.

I thought so watching it the first couple of times, that Tarko stomped Sane with his heel.. but then looking closer it actually looks like Tarkowski narrowly misses his foot and that instead Sane kicks him/nudges his heel and falls over.

Either way who cares, nothing happened.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I quite like seeing StroppyKlopp. He's getting quite narky these days.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I thought so watching it the first couple of times, that Tarko stomped Sane with his heel.. but then looking closer it actually looks like Tarkowski narrowly misses his foot and that instead Sane kicks him/nudges his heel and falls over.

Either way who cares, nothing happened.

I slowed it down to frame by frame , two players feet go down , Tarkowski's foot is on top of Mane. Does it matter, yes it does because in this game anything that gives Liverpool a goal is good for me and my club.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That’s a sign things are heading south, same happened at Dortmund.

Indeed.

The grinning gurning mask properly slipped at the Amex this season when he beasted that post-match reporter for having the sheer TEMERITY to make Liverpool play on a Saturday lunchtime, after playing on a Wednesday. The audacity of it all.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Klopp and Dyche :lolol:

I wouldn’t Klopp if I were you.

He's got a habit of picking fights with the wrong man.

46E91DBF00000578-0-image-a-14_1512674176870.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I slowed it down to frame by frame , two players feet go down , Tarkowski's foot is on top of Mane. Does it matter, yes it does because in this game anything that gives Liverpool a goal is good for me and my club.

But it didnt give a goal so it didnt matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here