Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-18/10

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Forgotten how good the Arse is after being totally outplayed at the Amex. Currently handing Palace their Arse.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
A Palace player (didn't catch who) made a blatant yellow card foul, Mike Dean played advantage and pointed to that player a couple of times during that move as though to say you'll be getting booked.

However, the ball didn't go out of play for probably 6-7 minutes and Dean seemed to have forgot all about it

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A Palace player (didn't catch who) made a blatant yellow card foul, Mike Dean played advantage and pointed to that player a couple of times during that move as though to say you'll be getting booked.

However, the ball didn't go out of play for probably 6-7 minutes and Dean seemed to have forgot all about it

It wasn't 6 or 7 minutes, it was about 30 seconds. And Dean hadn't forgotten as he spoke to him (McArthur).

Inexplicable not to give a yellow though, particularly as he's just picked one up now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

He’s booked him now….for a different foul

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It wasn't 6 or 7 minutes, it was about 30 seconds. And Dean hadn't forgotten as he spoke to him (McArthur).

Inexplicable not to give a yellow though, particularly as he's just picked one up now.

I think he was referring to an earlier foul which I also noticed. Ball didn’t go out for ages.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I think he was referring to an earlier foul which I also noticed. Ball didn’t go out for ages.
Yeah this, there was the earlier one with Mcarthur where Dean just spoke to him but one before that where if the ball had gone out shortly afterwards, the Palace player seemed certain to be booked. I was waiting for it but the ball took an absolute age to go dead and it didn't happen

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Edouard looks like another donkey. From what I've seen of him so far, I'm glad we didn't take a punt.

I like Gallagher though. Should maybe make a bid in the summer, he'll never get a look-in at Chelsea.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
McArthur lucky to still be on the pitch. The kick at Saka was nowhere near the ball and a couple of minutes beforehand rugby tackled an Arsenal player and yet Saka booked for a coming together. Edouard lacks pace at this level.
However, Palace running the midfield as Arteta is letting Arsenal be outnumbered, whilst playing a load of attacking flair players who aren’t tracking back.
Hopefully a change of tactics by Arteta at half time will change the dynamics.

Edit; Lokinga on which should help Arsenal get a grip in midfield.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
McArthur lucky to still be on the pitch. The kick at Saka was nowhere near the ball and a couple of minutes beforehand rugby tackled an Arsenal player and yet Saka booked for a coming together.

Saka literally kicked out of the game then.

Job done.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Draw will do for me, so come on Palace, get a flukey equaliser - don't want the Arse pinching our 4th. place before we play again!

Wouldn't they have to win by 8 goals or something?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Edouard looks like another donkey. From what I've seen of him so far, I'm glad we didn't take a punt.

I like Gallagher though. Should maybe make a bid in the summer, he'll never get a look-in at Chelsea.

You just had to go and say it didn't you :lolol:

1-2 "Donkey"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here