Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-18/10

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
It appears the half-time show has been cancelled because of the medical emergency. The word was that they were going to strangle and dismember Bruce, stone a couple of gay fans and then demonsrate female genital mutilation on a schoolgirl volunteer.

I thought the medical emergency might have been the Saudis murdering someone for not supporting the takeover.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I thought the medical emergency might have been the Saudis murdering someone for not supporting the takeover.

Go on then lets make a funny out of someone who's fighting for their life....****

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How long after the final whistle will Bruce be sacked? I'm going for within 30 minutes.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There's nothing political about a fan at the game and those there and watching wishing them the best. That's not odd
The odd thing is Sky turning a blind eye to the Saudi state who are notorious for their lack of regard for human life, whilst showing (proper) concern for the poor Newcastle fan.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I wonder if any top players will make a stand and refuse to sign for them. Forlorn hope I suppose. Kane would seem to be an obvious target imo

The players they want will already be on obscene wages…gonna be interesting to watch unfold

In the Championship then most definately. They'll end up with even bigger mercanaries that will hopefully fold once they come up against Barnsley away on a wet and windy Tuesday night. That's my hope

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I do hope the Sky cameras zoom in on Staveley and the Saudi's when the inevitable full time booing rings out.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Nobody is doing that (incidently, they have been stabilised and are now in hospital). We are commenting on the appalling ethics of the new owners of NUFC.

Oops

Attachments

• 503BC040-5925-4BBB-8308-B2AA5FF9D613.jpeg
    503BC040-5925-4BBB-8308-B2AA5FF9D613.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 116

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
She was heavily tied into Barclays when I was there during the financial crisis in 2008, she sued the bank for damages and lost. Almost ruined one of my old bosses.

Seeing her celebrate the Newcastle opener was sickening - not a toon fan, no interest in football. You’re 100% right, all about the money.

I so hope they crash and burn. They could be adrift with Norwich by the time the window opens, then bring in a few overpriced mercenaries with no clear strategy. Could be fun to watch.

I still like Geordies, this could’ve been almost any club. Derby County 9 months ago thought there luck was in with a similar buyer. Imho most Spuds, Arsenal or Massive fans would be ecstatic to be taken over by one of the world’s richest murdering families, to see the back of Lewis, Kroenke or Chansiri.

The genie was long let out of the bottle once the EPL let Putin’s chum and Mansour get their grubby paws on our national sport.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nobody is doing that (incidently, they have been stabilised and are now in hospital). We are commenting on the appalling ethics of the new owners of NUFC.

The post i commented on wasn't.

There's a time and a place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here