Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15/2/23

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
As much as I got pissed off at Arsenal during the Caicedo affair, Man City are such a horrible club. Well done Saka!
This for me too.
I don't have much against Arsenal really though. Caicedo's agents can do one, but at the end of the day you can't blame Arsenal for bidding for our player! Seems like they didn't push it too much either once we said definitely not for sale

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Nketiah was not running in the direction of Ederson. The Citeh keeper followed through, he didn’t need to.
How is he meant to not ‘follow through’ you can’t stop your momentum instantly, if nketiah runs into the keeper after putting it past him they don’t bring that back for a foul.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm thoroughly enjoying a game between two very good football teams that really doesn't effect us in anyway whatsoever ................. unless ........ Nah :wink:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This for me too.
I don't have much against Arsenal really though. Caicedo's agents can do one, but at the end of the day you can't blame Arsenal for bidding for our player! Seems like they didn't push it too much either once we said definitely not for sale
Edu, Arteta and the agents worked together behind the scenes to unsettle Caicedo. An illegal approach, contract terms were even fixed.

Arrogance from Edu and Arteta.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
So a goalkeeper can’t run out towards the defender anymore and stand still in front of him ?
Madness

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Ederson knew exactly what he was doing - he hung in after the challenge - made himself ‘large’ stuck his arm out and blocked Nketiah as he played round him - I think it was harsh though given the defenders looked like they were getting back to cover the goal. Lucky for Arsenal tbh.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I hate both these sides, City for what they are.

Arsenal fans are idiots, they tried to unsettle Caicedo and their antics against us at the Amex were hideous, plus Arteta is a slimy piece of work.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Interesting, about 50/50 on whether it was a penalty on here.

One thing not under debate is the disgraceful Man Ure style bullying of officials that their noisy neighbours seem to have adopted.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I'm thoroughly enjoying a game between two very good football teams that really doesn't effect us in anyway whatsoever ................. unless ........ Nah :wink:
Yes, it’s enjoyable watching the top placed teams in the PL battle it out without the outcome having any bearing on us.

I see a lot of similarities between ours and Citeh’s style (without relying on bent refs and shithousery on our part of course).

NSC viewer

Apr 26, 2022
A similar penalty happened in the World Cup semi final with Argentina vs Croatia. Attacker put the ball past the keeper who was committed and couldn’t change his movement and a penalty was given. Didn’t think that was and no different tonight. A collision is not a foul

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Made for a Trossard winner this.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here