Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 15-17/12

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
What has Grealish got on referees ? Absolutely ridiculous free kick awarded his way and he didn’t even have to dive for it. Perhaps there has been a directive to allow him to run unchallenged and score.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only checking BBC Sport but it looks like Pope is keeping Burnley in it so far?

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Aston Villa have dominated the first half and should be ahead. How did Kortney Hause hit the post from six yards out? I really do hate Villa and can't bring myself to want them to win but if Burnley win then we drop to 17th.

I'd settle for a 0-0 with two Burnley players and Sock Boy red carded for the festive programme.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I know it’s frowned upon on here to compliment anything Burnley but Tarkowski, Mee and Pope are a superb trio, proper defenders.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Villa just did the love train thing with their tallest players for one of their corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My second unpopular opinion of the night, Grealish is WAY too good for Villa.

Oh and this game absolutely reaks of a 1-0 Burnley win.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
Has anyone noticed that despite the channel or the programme Stephen Warnock’s descriptive vocabulary comes down to just one word, ’Outstanding’. He uses it all the bloody time.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Had the Villa/Burnley game on in the background so not paid full attention to it but don't think I've seen Grealish fall over yet and it's 77 minutes gone.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Grealish looks like a right brat, Just mouthed ‘****ing crap’ right at the camera and stormed straight down the tunnel without shaking hands :lolol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Grealish looks like a right brat, Just mouthed ‘****ing crap’ right at the camera and stormed straight down the tunnel without shaking hands :lolol:

He was having a right strop! Whole load more swearing from him as well as that f**king crap.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just seen on twitter he called Ben Mee a f**king tramp so I may have mis lip read that one :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here