Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16/12

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Simon Hooper the VAR official for the Chelsea game today has given his pet team Bournemouth the benefit of the doubt again!

Chelsea 0 Bournemouth 1

I like you on here, Icy Gull, but sorry, you're wrong on this one. Bournemouth had a whole team out injured and pulled off an incredible result.

Whenever Eddie Howe's side go through a bad spell, they get a huge win and stick two fingers up at the 'pundits' that say it'll be their year to go down.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like you on here, Icy Gull, but sorry, you're wrong on this one. Bournemouth had a whole team out injured and pulled off an incredible result.

Whenever Eddie Howe's side go through a bad spell, they get a huge win and stick two fingers up at the 'pundits' that say it'll be their year to go down.

No argument from me, I was listening to an update and as soon as I heard Hoops was on VAR I just assumed he’d rule in Bournemouth’s favour. I haven’t seen it so I won’t argue about it :smile:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If were loose, we’ll stay up. An away loss in a December derby won’t define our season.

It's such a bizarre Premier League season. Two or three good or bad results and sides can be moving ten places up or down.

How I'd love a ticket for Smelhurst and another '79th minute' evening moment. 1-0 and Dunk scorer this time. :thumbsup:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I am thinking the Premier league is stronger this season than the previous 2 seasons, what with Norwich drawing away at 2nd placed Leicester and Sheff Utd doing much better than expected. Watford were apparently unlucky at Anfield as well.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looked like a very good shout for West Ham penalty, VAR is a waste of time for those types of decisions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
How the flying **** is that not a penalty to whu. Whoever is doing the var tonight needs shagging with a pine tree. Clueless!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's such a bizarre Premier League season. Two or three good or bad results and sides can be moving ten places up or down.

How I'd love a ticket for Smelhurst and another '79th minute' evening moment. 1-0 and Dunk scorer this time. :thumbsup:

...I’d like us to get that goal on the counter after a SEGH dive is waved away.......

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Oh come on, they have surpassed all expectations and done excellent so far, you can only do your best against what is in front of you, and that they have done and then some.
I get that although whilst we had Leicester, Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal one after the other and the same in April May they do seem to have struck lucky looking at their fixtures.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The 'appy 'ammers take the lead through Haller!

Perfect score at the moment. Pellegrini keeps his job. Hassenhùttl will be under pressure but it keeps Stains and Villah bang in trouble!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Southampton are as bad as anyone in this league.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Southampton are as bad as anyone in this league.

I think Southampton and Watford are snookered already. Norwich are the team I can see getting out of trouble - as long as they spend in January and Pukki hits 15-18 goals. They've drawn a few lately when they should maybe have won. A central defender in the Kalidou Koulibaly mould at Napoli would give them every chance, although the Italians lost tonight and he went off injured but he is a leader that they need.

Edit: linked with Real Madrid and Tottenham so a bit out of their league! A signing like him to shore up the defence is essential otherwise it's as it is or maybe the Villains dropping back down to the Championship. Hopefully!

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If Danny Ings gets injured they really are F@@@@d, and also how many empty seats there tonight?!?!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Goal incorrectly ruled out
He seemed to deliberately knock it down with his harm. It didn't bounce up into his arm (it bounced up into his chest), but before that he hit it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here