Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16/10/22

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
i think Villa were always going to give it a good go - teams often step up against the bigger teams, but it seemed like Gerrard, for all his failings, did seem to have Potter's number when he was with us.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Bizarre how this has become a thing recently?! The Ajax v Arsenal women's game when they were 10cm too small a few weeks ago, at Cardiff the other week when one goal was bigger than the other and I'm sure there was one up in Scotland as well. Wonder if this is something they've only just started checking before games and whether it's just accidental or if there's something to it.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Bizarre how this has become a thing recently?! The Ajax v Arsenal women's game when they were 10cm too small a few weeks ago, at Cardiff the other week when one goal was bigger than the other and I'm sure there was one up in Scotland as well. Wonder if this is something they've only just started checking before games and whether it's just accidental or if there's something to it.
Agree, strange trend this.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Great set of results for us this weekend all things considered.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Leeds/Arse hugely entertaining! Missed penalty from Bamford. Leeds with loads of chances but can't score at the moment.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Power cut at Elland road meant VAR couldnt work, meaning the game was stopped for 90 seconds
Which just about sums it up. VAR own football. Nothing we, as fans, can do about it.
What happens if the VAR computers (or whatever) go on the blink an hour before a game? Will they call the game off?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was at Wigan. And Cardiff went ahead with a goal off the underside of the bar that would have gone over, had the "extended goal" not been in play. Initially Cardiff had asked to play both halves towards the bigger goal, which Wigan and the officials declined. They won 3-1 anyway :LOL:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Commentators going on about how good this game is; “what a half of football that was”. Yeah, what a shit half.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I enjoyed it. Two teams properly going at each other, it was end to end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here