Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
FUN 88? :lolol:

Not the best choice of shirt sponsor when you concede with 2 minutes left.

Especially given what 88 means in prison. Come to think of it, he is quite blonde. :whistle:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Newcastle are increasingly despised for obvious reasons.

I love that equaliser, so funny.

Fortunately although Eddie does seem to get his teams scoring for fun they are absolute shite at defending, long may it continue. His starting point is the team with the worst defensive record in the PL so don’t count on him being able to sort it.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
What with us being safe , Man City winning the league at a stroll it seems the main interest in the League for the remaining months is hoping that Newcastle go down :D

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fortunately although Eddie does seem to get his teams scoring for fun they are absolute shite at defending, long may it continue. His starting point is the team with the worst defensive record in the PL so don’t count on him being able to sort it.

I’d absolutely luvit …. if you were proved correct.

Sadly, I expect a NUFC spending spree in the next 16 days on European players better than Wood. Listening to broadsheet football writers in a radio discussion the other day, they’re all predicting that too. Wood and Trippier are just the beginning this month.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
No they don’t, I think about 32 points will be the bar this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment 0.74 ppg is enough to be outside relegation, 28 points after 38 games...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here