Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 13-15/8/22

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
They are going to sneak a last minute winner aren't they?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
This has been pathetic from Palace in the way that they’ve approached the game being a man up. No ambition from them, constant time wasting etc. Without Connor Gallagher they don’t have the same presence in midfield and it’s back to the Wroy ways.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Palace are a tough watch. I know they’re at Liverpool but they’re a bit out of sorts. Even after the red they had no intention of trying to win it.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
It was decided before a ball was kicked. Spuds, Pool, Arse, Tuchel will end miles behind 100 pointe Citeh, who have 22 players who effortlessly cover all injuries. Championship Nat Phillips compared to Laporte.

Can't stand Man City. Sooner they fwck off to a 'super' league with all the other state sponsored fecktards the better

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can't stand Man City. Sooner they fwck off to a 'super' league with all the other state sponsored fecktards the better

The EPL failed to deal with the financial cheating. Eventually the Saudis and Citeh will fight out the league every season, endless wealth that Spuds, Arse, Manure can only dream of ….. fans seem all right with it though …. Spuds seem to think they’re on the cusp of usurping Citeh due to Conte.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
My Liverpool supporting mate has already conceded the league to Man City - He is blaming a crippling injury list.

Excluding Nunez by my reckoning it was only Phillips(out on loan) and Elliot(injured most of last year) that weren’t regularly involved in Liverpool first team games last season?

My mate has been taking the piss out of Man Utd all weekend and the funny thing is if United beat them next week, they go above them in the table !
Funny old game !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here