Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/5/23

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
No its not. And the Everton game f***ed us over much more anyway.

But not the 5 goals we shipped to hapless Everton.
The thing is though - the Everton game was football, and we lost at football. I can take that.

The Spurs debacle was something else altogether. We won the 'football' at that match.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It might but only if we lose something like 6 games of the last 7. Do you think we will ?
6 of the last 7! 5 games in hand and I'd definitely be feeling more positive! 😬

Losing 4 out of the last 5 is certainly possible though considering they include Arsenal, Newcastle, City and Villa...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
6 of the last 7! 5 games in hand and I'd definitely be feeling more positive! 😬

Losing 4 out of the last 5 is certainly possible though considering they include Arsenal, Newcastle, City and Villa...
We've already lost 1 i mean -so it would take quite the losing streak - 4 more losses out of 5 probably to deny us the conference league at least but as you say we're unfortunately not playing the likes of Forest or Everton down at the bottom...hang on.
Our last three wins have been Man Utd (4th), Chelsea (11th) , and Wolves (13th). Doesn't mean we can't beat the teams who are 20th, 7th, 3rd, 2nd or even 1st.
Southampton, and City almost certainly will be playing for nothing.
We could rock up to Villa with both of us in the Europa League if Spurs continue to implode.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
The spurs game killed us more. Had we got the rightful win we would be in 58 and spurs on 54. As it is we are on 55 and they are on 57. It was - “six pointer”

The Everton match only cost us three points.

Yes Everton was crap but that match vs spurs more likely to be the one to cost us europe.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There last 2 games are Liverpool and us! Can't see them getting 6 points.
If they beat us:

they'll be on 60 points, plus anything they get from Liverpool. If we beat SCC, we'll be on 58 points. So we'd need at least 2 points from our games against Arse, Newc and City. That's a big ask.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How did the Everton game **** us over more? We'd have been on 58 points (not including all the others officials have robbed us of) before that game, and would have been under less pressure. And even if we'd lost it, we'd still be on 58 points (not including all the others officials have robbed us of), above Spurs and Villa.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The thing is though - the Everton game was football, and we lost at football. I can take that.

The Spurs debacle was something else altogether. We won the 'football' at that match.
Exactly.

In a football game, there are 11 people against you, trying to force you into mistakes, and mistakes will happen - that's the sport. But there's no excuse for the decisions against us at Spurs. Everything is geared towards helping the officials make the right decisions and not make mistakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here