[Albion] Premier League 13-15/5/23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bloody Spurs

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Christ. So we need 5 points before we go to VP for it not to be a showdown - unless Villa beat Liverpool, then god knows. I'm suddenly not very confident of reaching Europe 😫

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Terrible result Villa securing the 3 points. Kane missed a one on one the useless twunt. Son looks like a park footballer

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Why are people so negative? Beat Southampton at home and atleast draw with Villa (difficult) and we'll be fine. That's counting getting nothing from Newcastle, Arsenal and City which we may well get something from
You say at least draw with Villa brackets difficult - that's why people are negative. Villa can't stop winning at home. Absolutely no guarantee we'll beat Saints either - seen it before where relegated teams suddenly put performances in when pressure is off. Got to hope we do and can also pull off a result v either arsenal, Newcastle or City. Arghh why did we not beat Everton ffs

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
You say at least draw with Villa brackets difficult - that's why people are negative. Villa can't stop winning at home. Absolutely no guarantee we'll beat Saints either - seen it before where relegated teams suddenly put performances in when pressure is off. Got to hope we do and can also pull off a result v either arsenal, Newcastle or City. Arghh why did we not beat Everton ffs
I think we'll get Europe still so I'm optimistic. Newcastle aren't great defensively now so points are available there. If we can't beat Southampton at home then we don't deserve Europe anyway

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Villa win was my preferred outcome. I'm confident we'll get a few points against the big clubs. And if we don't qualify - we can blame that rigged match against Spurs for the next 20 years!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Trouble is you know spurs will get a spawny 1-0 win at home to brentford

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think we'll get Europe still so I'm optimistic. Newcastle aren't great defensively now so points are available there. If we can't beat Southampton at home then we don't deserve Europe anyway
Some people just can’t cope with tension or unknowns. 8 pts from 5 games and we will definitely be 6th, and that’s only needed if they both win their remaining 2 games.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Spurs lose at Leeds draw v Brentford, so 4pts and we’ll likely be 7th. In our hands - got to relish it not hide behind our hands!!!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Some people just can’t cope with tension or unknowns. 8 pts from 5 games and we will definitely be 6th, and that’s only needed if they both win their remaining 2 games.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Spurs lose at Leeds draw v Brentford, so 4pts and we’ll likely be 7th. In our hands - got to relish it not hide behind our hands!!!
I agree - it's what football's all about isn't it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports