Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/5/23

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Personally I want to see Leeds get a result ….slight dent in Newcastles form is fine by me
As we throw away our European dreams, seeing Leeds relegated is about the only thing that could make me smile again

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
According to the commentator given the predicament Leeds are in you just have to accept the time wasting :facepalm:

Yeah no worries fella, as long as you’re getting relegated cheating is fine.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Jeff Stelling and his minions were just talking about Stains and where would JWP end up.
JS said that JWP would be a perfect fit for the Albion, seeing he likes the South Coast.
Would be nice :)

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
According to the commentator given the predicament Leeds are in you just have to accept the time wasting :facepalm:

Yeah no worries fella, as long as you’re getting relegated cheating is fine.
The commentator is an idiot. Prior to that he said that one suspects Leeds would probably need something from their last 2 games if they lost today. That was when they were 2 points adrift of 17th place with an inferior goal difference. The man's a fool.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I want Leeds down and I'm fed up of hearing Big Sham being touted as some kind of football f*****g wizard.
To be fair, it's only Sham doing the touting.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone relying on Spurs forget it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bugger! Worst possible start - sticks in the craw, but ....................... come on you Spurs, pull yer finger out!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bugger! Worst possible start - sticks in the craw, but ....................... come on you Spurs, pull yer finger out!
I don't even know what result we want - are we aiming for 7th or 6th, and how many points are Villa and Spurts likely to finish on?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here