Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 13-15/02

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
I fancy our chances against Villa this weekend, moving to 28 points with 14 games to go would virtually see us stay up, we can play with confidence against anyone now after winning at Anfield....

massive result that was.

I hope you're right! I am feeling a little pessimistic but not sure why. They are definitely a little suspect at the back, albeit Martinez has improved them massively. I think Veltman can do well vs. sock-boy, but the other flank bothers me a little without March there. Think Villa might sneak it, but as with all of our games bar a couple, it wouldn't be a big surprise if we won it.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
FFS the prime slot tomorrow is antifootball v hoofball. What a time be in lockdown. Mind you, I can argue its a win, win, win game:

Burnley win = wankpuffins lose.
Wankpuffins win = Burnley make no ground on us.
Draw = minimal point share out.

Maybe I'll watch and enjoy the jobbie on offer for what it is?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
FFS the prime slot tomorrow is antifootball v hoofball. What a time be in lockdown. Mind you, I can argue its a win, win, win game:

Burnley win = wankpuffins lose.
Wankpuffins win = Burnley make no ground on us.
Draw = minimal point share out.

Maybe I'll watch and enjoy the jobbie on offer for what it is?

Quite likely at least one more will join the SEGW on the ever-expanding (but rotten, decrepit, woodworm infested, graffiti-covered) Palace injury bench as well based on recent events. They are heading for the do-do at the moment.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Confidence never ceases to amaze me in football, the kind of mistakes Allison is making at the moment just prove how much of football is played inside your head. Crazy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Delighted to see the Liverpool wheels well and truly coming off :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm starting to think that us beating Liverpool wasn't really that much of an achievement - everyone's at it now...

Proof that confidence is everything

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That's Leicester v Liverpool first on MOTD tonight then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here