[Albion] Premier League 12-15/03/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
No point. If it had been us, they would have found a way not to give it anyway.

I dunno we had two against the baggies and ****ed them both up, ****ing useless la la la laaa..:shrug:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Amazing how often I see Palace winning in games where the other team have totally dominated, West Brom have been by far the better team here.

They are the anti-Brighton, somehow getting results despite being utter crap.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we was playing pretty football and not creating any chances then I may agree with you.
Loads of missed clear chances and 2 missed penalties in 1 match has got nothing to do with the style of football we play.

Feeds the agenda though, Potter is the anti christ to some on here

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
If we was playing pretty football and not creating any chances then I may agree with you.
Loads of missed clear chances and 2 missed penalties in 1 match has got nothing to do with the style of football we play.

Feeds the agenda though, Potter is the anti christ to some on here

Not at all, but we can't keep failing, the average scoring percentage for all penalties is 74.88% and we missed two, unforgivable in my book, buck up lads..:albion2:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not at all, but we can't keep failing, the average scoring percentage for all penalties is 74.88% and we missed two, unforgivable in my book, buck up lads..:albion2:

Average scoring percentage when ahead is somewhere around 90%, when behind something like 60%. Still not good to miss two, obviously.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Hold on what's happened? I left my place of work after 30 minutes of the game and Palace hadnt got in West Broms half. I get home to see the half time is 1-0 Palace !!!

Have they really turned on the style for the last 15 minutes ???

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hold on what's happened? I left my place of work after 30 minutes of the game and Palace hadnt got in West Broms half. I get home to see the half time is 1-0 Palace !!!

Have they really turned on the style for the last 15 minutes ???

No it remained that way for the last 15 as well, but some WBA defender was a bit slow in the brain and got the ball on his arm and bam, 1-0 Palace.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Amazing how often I see Palace winning in games where the other team have totally dominated, West Brom have been by far the better team here.

They are the anti-Brighton, somehow getting results despite being utter crap.

They are us from the Hughton Prem days. Shite but manage to ground out boring wins. Oh, the irony.

What we'd all give for a match report that said "Brighton mauled by opposition but take their single chance with a deflected goal and take the points".

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Benteke against us:
DFD6E062-55FC-43C8-8131-056146ED0FC8.jpeg

Benteke against anyone else:
7C475090-98E3-48B5-9F31-9C999EDE93A0.jpeg

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
It is a terrible game but played in appalling weather. In two seasons we have completely outplayed palace in 3 of the 4 games and taken just 2 points from them ! :facepalm:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
1-0 Palace.

2 games in hand over West Brom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports