[Albion] Premier League 12-15/03/21

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
This constant wankfest from commentators over Leeds is so boring.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sammy Lee looks really f*cking horrible.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
What 2 poor sides these are . Its criminal we have taken two points out of 12 against these 2 poor teams

They're crap and awful to watch, unfortunately particularly Palace are far more pragmatic than us tactically and have the quality to take their limited chances.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
What 2 poor sides these are . Its criminal we have taken two points out of 12 against these 2 poor teams

Whereas we play lovely football, but sadly nobody has informed Potter and the motley crew that goals win games, not pretty football...:shrug:

Fair enough though these two apologies are shite..

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
F**k off with this line drawing, I seem to say this every week but I actually despise football with VAR, football was never meant to be a perfect game.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Whereas we play lovely football, but sadly nobody has informed Potter and the motley crew that goals win games, not pretty football...:shrug:

Fair enough though these two apologies are shite..

If we was playing pretty football and not creating any chances then I may agree with you.
Loads of missed clear chances and 2 missed penalties in 1 match has got nothing to do with the style of football we play.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
If we was playing pretty football and not creating any chances then I may agree with you.
Loads of missed clear chances and 2 missed penalties in 1 match has got nothing to do with the style of football we play.

Been the same all season though, not down to luck..

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
F**k off with this line drawing, I seem to say this every week but I actually despise football with VAR, football was never meant to be a perfect game.

Ye. Extra dumb when everyone knew what happened and the decision if its "deliberate" or not still remains subjective regardless of how many lines you draw and how many angles you look at it from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports