[Albion] Premier League 12-14/3/22

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Leeds :lolol:

1-1 91st min Norwich equaliser

Edit

Boo, 2-1 Leeds 94th min

Great game for the neutral with full-blooded tackles and the Norwich keeper playing in central midfield for the last minute.

Norwich even had a chance right at the death for a 2nd equaliser in stoppage time.

This is what English football is essentially like. Not death by a thousand ineffective passes.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Whatever Eddie Howe has turned Newcastle into with a far worse squad than ours I wish Potter could do similar for us.

Far higher wage bill - and is their squad 'far worse' than ours?

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Well i'm getting a little nervous now !!!!!???

Hope we can nick a point against Spurs to stop the rot and give the team some confidence. Teams now picking up points below us.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Well i'm getting a little nervous now !!!!!???

Hope we can nick a point against Spurs to stop the rot and give the team some confidence. Team now picking up points below us.

Indeed, although I reckon it's Everton, Norwich & Burnley for the drop.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
White looks utterly imperious today. Teams need to learn that you can’t just let him have time on the ball because he’s deep. His passing is way too good.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Fair play to Grimsdale there. Can you see Schmeical staying on his feet and releasing a quick ball from a simple catch on 70 minutes when 2 up? No, me neither.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Saudi FC were unlucky against the Russian mafia but not as unlucky as the 81 people executed in Saudi Arabia on Saturday. I wonder if they get bigger crowds at the executions than at the local football?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just noticed, only 7 players on the pitch with a shirt number under 12. Three City and four Palace. Hate squad numbers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here