Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 12-14/1/24

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I thought Newcastle were back after they dominated an injury ravaged Sunderland side. That is what the media have been telling us.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Best PL game of the season according to some comments on BBC Sport.. Fact? I didn’t see the game.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Best PL game of the season according to some comments on BBC Sport.. Fact? I didn’t see the game.
No chance. Our game vs spurs was better. This was a training ground session for city with attack vs defence. Us vs spurs was two teams going for it. There will have been many better games. Two worldies should not hide the fact that Newcastle were defensive and dire packing it out.

Well done city.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I thought it was a very good game with some incredible goals - exactly what huge amounts of state sponsored, Middle Eastern money will buy you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A 5 min spell where Newcastle scored twice. Other than that City slaughtered them
I'm not entirely sure they were slaughtered.

They had a fair few chances, 70 mins of the game was fairly relentless end to end stuff - sure it might have been 2 for 1, (end & end to end!!) but those 1's added up to a decent amount of very presentable chances, most missed by £80,000,000 Isak.

The last 20+ mins Newcastle were slaughtered!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here