[Albion] Premier League 12-13/11/22

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Before this City game, the tools on TalkSPORT were saying that Toney hadn’t scored against anyone any good, so far, and that’s why he wasn’t in the England squad.
This is one of the reasons I hate TalkSPORT with a passion.
With all due respect fella, you obviously realise that Talksport do that to generate a listener response and they don't particularly believe it themselves. It's a business model that serves them well, as pathetic as it is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
With all due respect fella, you obviously realise that Talksport do that to generate a listener response and they don't particularly believe it themselves. It's a business model that serves them well, as pathetic as it is.
Is it not possible that they'd get more listeners by talking sense? Fans like us would tune in. I like sport and would like to listen, but it's crap like that that stops me.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Pressure on Lampard.

Everton currently 6-1 down to Bournemouth on aggregate this week.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Spurs and Everton job vacancies coming up. If it hadn’t been Potter to Chelsea we’d have lost him in short time to one of those anyway.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Bournemouth 2-0 Everton
Liverpool 3-1 Southampton
Forest 0-0 Palae
Spurs 1-2 Leeds
West Ham 0-1 Leicester

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yeah, I realise this, I only ever listen to it when I’m at work, and there’s no football on 5 live.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Spurs and Everton job vacancies coming up. If it hadn’t been Potter to Chelsea we’d have lost him in short time to one of those anyway.
He would already have gone to Villa. You know, that massive club would have only had to hint they wanted him and he’d be outside Villa Park begging for the job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports