[Albion] Premier League 11-16/05/21

Kin ell - when does that ever happen

that lad 20 years ago and that's it?

Jimmy Glass, just remembered his name

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fatso robbed points from us at The Hawthorns and almost repeated that today.

59379A1B-E9EA-48FD-AD93-55C6CFEB1619.png

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Pleased for him. He's made a few clangers this season. He lost his father in Feb and it was obvious he was dedicating the goal to him, in floods of tears. Football can be so beautiful sometimes.

Lovely to hear that EPL managers and Ancelotti/Everton squad wrote to him.

Underneath the partisan/spiteful world of following football in this country from a fans perspective, decency from people working in the game.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Delighted for Allison. Lovely to have a 'gaw blimey' moment like that in today's dull affairs.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
That is why I love football so much. Plenty of corners during the game easily dealt with by both sides, and then the goal keeper scores a crucial goal with the last attack.
No other sport can compete.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
17 year old Daniel Jebbison scores 7 minutes into his Premier League debut for Sheff Utd

Everton 0-1 Sheff Utd

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1393987713209090052[/tweet]

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
McGoldrick is a great target man as we saw against us. He has a knack of relentlessly winning and keeping the ball against an entire back line. With a fantastic work rate.

A Drogba without the goals.

Lol ... damning with faint praise.

Drogba without the goals ... brilliant.

If we’re going down that road, I say Maupay is Suarez without the goals.

... still a bit shit though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lol ... damning with faint praise.

Drogba without the goals ... brilliant.

If we’re going down that road, I say Maupay is Suarez without the goals.

It’s still a bit shit though.

I wonder if McGoldrick could make it in a settled EPL club, with better service?

I wouldn’t write him off.

At SUFC he must be knackered working as the sole forward player. A bit like Muzza in CH’s 9-0-1 Alamo formation.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I wonder if McGoldrick could make it in a settled EPL club, with better service?

I wouldn’t write him off.

At SUFC he must be knackered working as the sole forward player. A bit like Muzza in CH’s 9-0-1 Alamo formation.

I know, he’s a decent hard working player, much like Maupay tbh. However, he’s no Drogba - with or without the goals... but, at our PL level, he’s not a bad player at all... yes, I suspect he’d score a few for us... if indeed you’re alluding to that possibility... however, I seriously doubt we’d go for him... not sure why, but his age is a bit against him and I think he’ll want to stay at utd regardless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here