Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-14/8/23

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Loving that Dave Jones keeps mentioning that the last team to win at Old Trafford was Brighton! As the half finished he said something like, it's better than last year, they were two down then! Love the guy!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How did that not go in?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I used to watch these games hoping for the 'big team' to stuff the bottom-feeders out of sight. Now I'm back to rooting for a shock.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Boo

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Cunha looks excellent. Shocked that Sa is still in goal for Wolves, probably the worst goalkeeper still going in the PL.

Great build-up play, controlling the match, but completely unable to score. Its us 2 seasons ago.

It will be more difficult without Caicedo and Mac, and they'll be up for it after last year's 6-0, but I think we will have enough in attack to get the better of them.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Cunha looks excellent. Shocked that Sa is still in goal for Wolves, probably the worst goalkeeper still going in the PL.

Great build-up play, controlling the match, but completely unable to score. Its us 2 seasons ago.

It will be more difficult without Caicedo and Mac, and they'll be up for it after last year's 6-0, but I think we will have enough in attack to get the better of them.
I seem to remember a comment like '5-0 down to Brighton - then they bring on their first team'. Neither Caicedo nor MacAllister came on until the 65th minute.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Neither Caicedo or Mac Allister started the 6-0 win over Wolves.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm glad we've had a chance to look at Wolves rather than play them in our opening game.
The look very strong, fast on the break and powerful. I'm not feeling as confident as I was before tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here