Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 11-14/8/23

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Personally think there's a lot of denial about the quality of some non-Albion players. You've only got to look at how 67 year old Milner already looks like one of our best players. You don't play fairly regularly for England without being decent.
You’re bang on, it happens every time we’re linked with other Premier League players. Just look at the older Welbeck and Lallana signing threads as well as the more recent Gallagher and McTomminay ones for example. There is a bit of a strange, misguided snobbery about our players on here compared to other PL sides players.

As I said on the Gallagher thread, he would be an excellent signing for us. This CMS thing that crops up on there is absolute bollocks just because he’s got similar hair.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Evening Standard:

"Nicolas Jackson - 7
Jackson proved an outstanding target man against Liverpool’s high line, threatening with several efforts but couldn’t deliver that moment."

He was absolute Locardia-level dogshit.

Meanwhile they gave Ali Mac.....7!

What bollocks.
I had to buy a Mail on Sunday today. You should have read their player ratings. Within the article, they praised Andingra for the goal too.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had to buy a Mail on Sunday today. You should have read their player ratings. Within the article, they praised Andingra for the goal too.
Andingra, they say? ??? :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You’re bang on, it happens every time we’re linked with other Premier League players. Just look at the older Welbeck and Lallana signing threads as well as the more recent Gallagher and McTomminay ones for example. There is a bit of a strange, misguided snobbery about our players on here compared to other PL sides players.

As I said on the Gallagher thread, he would be an excellent signing for us. This CMS thing that crops up on there is absolute bollocks just because he’s got similar hair.
:LOL:

Supporters of a team favour their team's players, revealed in Shock Horror Probe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There’s a difference between supporting your players and being able to appreciate that other sides players might be better football players Harry?
Not in my universe. No sir. Never.

:wink:

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
So you were. I read carelessly. My apologies.

No worries 😃

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What's Gary O'Neil done to Wolves?

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Much more entertaining match than yesterday's Chelsea-Liverpool draw. Wolves are impressive so far.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
They’re looking very good.
Or is it that Man Utd are totally disjointed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here